Friday 11 July 2014

Take 2.....playing with mirrors..

I was just thinking about the windows / mirror prompt I set over at Lucky 7s and thought those of you who are following closely might like this one for 'not quite what it seems'

So it's a view from my kitchen window...?










Not quite.. 

It's the view seen in my kitchen mirror so it's all back to front!













Jordan collected her 'A' level art work from college yesterday, a year later. We loved the work she did on the Cathedral in Truro and I may put some of the development images in frames across our living room wall.















I made her let me take this one.. again taken in the mirror.. but had to include a close up of this coffee / ink one..

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures. I would have never guessed the one of your kitchen was from a mirror. I love the art work. How talented Jordan is!

    ReplyDelete

I am hoping that 'Anonymous' has stopped stalking me with his Spam now, but may have to put verification back on if it comes back.. I just can't buy any more over the counter drugs or Louis V handbags girls!! ;-)