Monday 5 May 2014

Evening meal..

I should have taken a picture of our gorgeous tuna we had yesterday evening but the gins and wine made me a little forgetful...We did take a few pics of the day though. .oh and I just remembered the Cinnamon French Toast dessert..


..This evening we are travelling home and after a long queue amongst the Istanbul flight I was glad to sit in peace and quiet and enjoy a coffee. .When booking tickets the Club tickets were cheaper than the Economy..work that out !?..frowns?!..so we got a pre flight snack in the special lounge!....sadly almost British Rail standard sandwiches but we were hungry.. and great coffee..x

2 comments:

  1. Your desert looks interesting. I might try that with some of my GF bread.
    The club seats being cheaper than the economy seats sound weird.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post, dear KathiJo - Congratulations!
    Lot style and beauty!

    ReplyDelete

I am hoping that 'Anonymous' has stopped stalking me with his Spam now, but may have to put verification back on if it comes back.. I just can't buy any more over the counter drugs or Louis V handbags girls!! ;-)