Monday 12 May 2014

Catch up.. Spring Views and... Foods!

Spring Sky at St Ives



We snuck a trip to St Ives for lunch and birthday shopping for the SIL yesterday and I got my spring images at the harbour!





Spring View St Ives Harbour

 Then the girls came by after they had been out for Sunday lunch, so they were in their Sunday best! ;-) 




Annabelle was hanging out with us and she is so chilled.. well at least when not out to dinner (hence why she was with us!), 15 months now and just cute!

Mischief in a dress x
Just so 'the Big Sister'




















Oh and while I am on catch up.. as ever.. here's the great basket of bread I crave (this one from Jordan's St Just market on Saturday.. I went along for the chat and to see how it went along in case I am called in to help someday)

My Food Heaven

Definitely my Food Hell!



...and to round of the weekend a promise of some decent weather.. ?


1 comment:

  1. Your girls are beautiful. Jordans bread looks wonderful.

    We really must visit St Ives next year

    ReplyDelete

I am hoping that 'Anonymous' has stopped stalking me with his Spam now, but may have to put verification back on if it comes back.. I just can't buy any more over the counter drugs or Louis V handbags girls!! ;-)