Monday 25 November 2013

What I learned this week..Monday

Well I am trying to blog from my new phone and hope it is easier and less glitch free than my last one!

As.you know I have been pretty useless at blogging in recent months.. lack of computer in the kitchen, building works and generally lots happening.. just how I like it really.
Lynn has challenged us to show a picture each day and talk about how we always learn something every day..

My picture is of the salad I made for our lunch. It has so many ingredients and is very spicy with chilli salt, jalapenos, capers and anchovies!  I forgot to add tuna but hoped Col wouldn't notice and told the girls so as I left the house.

I learnt that Kate loves to bubble you up .. she told Col about the lack of tuna and when he came out to the office he nonchalantly noted there was no tuna... I knew Kate had bubbled me up! Mainly because he couldn't keep a straight face!

Zac is on the phone to Colin as I write. Hope he will enjoy seeing more new for home ... oh and my Jordan has started baking in earnest..she is doing Country Markets and local fares. .and she has started her blog and face booking for it too. .Cornish Cakes and Bakes on FL.

(this would have been just fab except that I wrote it on the challenge blog instead of my own.. I stand corrected!!)

6 comments:

  1. LOL Kathi where ever you wrote this lovely to have you blogging :)

    Off in a mo to read Jordan's blog an entrepeneur (sp) in the making :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cannot find Jordan's Cornish Cakes and Bakes :( Can you email me a link please?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely to see you around and I love the tuna salad with no tuna.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't believe it's really you, lol. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent, I love such salad - fantasy! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

I am hoping that 'Anonymous' has stopped stalking me with his Spam now, but may have to put verification back on if it comes back.. I just can't buy any more over the counter drugs or Louis V handbags girls!! ;-)