Friday 9 August 2013

More views..

Well this is the current status.. my wonderful SIL is sanding the ceiling in the middle room (which did have the 'window view') and then we will be able to move into the kitchen for real.  We have to take the old one out and fit some proper carpet which may be a week or three but next week I shall definitely move the 'stuff', We have already debated the whys and wherefores of where baking / jars/ tins etc should go so I will be well prepared!

(Mind you, the jury is still out on the splashback, the quoter (joker) wanted £1500 for it.. ummm.. nah, tiles methinks!)

Almost there, my new view from the back door!

The old 'window view' ...ahhhhh Happy Bunny x
We spoke with Zac this morning, he is keeping tabs on life at home through here so it is just so worthwhile.. and you know how I love it when a plan comes together.. we arrive home from our US trip 90 minutes before he arrives from Seattle .. so we can drive home together.. nice x

Kate has departed for the festival, tanned, nice nails and a tent to put up.. or direct the boys to put up.. i took a pic of her and her friend before they left and will take one on Monday when they return.. that will make a great layout! ;-)

Super evening last night, Lisa and gang, JB and Dom and Pops and his friend, food, chat, laughs and JB's vanilla cheesecake with passion fruit.. YAY!  Lilly is so tired after three weeks of summer camp, but she is writing so well, a little bored maybe as she seems to be perfecting the art of writing backwards as if you read it in a mirror.. hell, not bad at 5, but Mum wasn't so sure I should tell her how clever it was!! 

5 comments:

  1. I love your new kitchen. It is nice and big with lots of counter space.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great Kitchen, I love it.
    Is Lilly left handed? I am and I used to write like that when I was her age. I also taught left handed children who did the same at that age. They manage to sort it out very quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW your kitchen is looking fab and even more so when you chose your tiles, much better than splash back ( I think!!)

    Clever Lilly :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kitchen is looking really good. I feel exhausted just reading what you have all been up to in your house. lol.xxx

    ReplyDelete

I am hoping that 'Anonymous' has stopped stalking me with his Spam now, but may have to put verification back on if it comes back.. I just can't buy any more over the counter drugs or Louis V handbags girls!! ;-)