Tuesday 6 August 2013

Busy days..

No completed kitchen yet, the drawers and hinges are quite painstaking so it is kind of taking a while, but every day it gets closer. I am thinking next week now as the floor needs to be covered before we can put down even a temporary carpet.. but what is another week on 15 years of waiting to replace that grim porch/ back kitchen!

Photos to follow and I am failing in jen's daily prompts, having no PC indoors

 and sending phone pics to my hotmail, blah blah.

But we have had a fresh food bonanza, lots of salads and fruit.. this is April's fruit salad she made for tea yesterday, I have had it for breakfast and lunch today also, maybe a token offering to that clever 5:2 diet I read about (shhhh about the jam doughnut though)
..and in Ben Krupka's gorgeous bowl too xx



And this is April's decorating of Kate's latest fancy, a big sponge cupcake, made and ready to eat before you realise she has started!

Weather?  We had rain like stair rods..

Green.. the colour Lilly's fingers will be if she spends much more time in the garden with 'Little Pops'...

6 comments:

  1. That fruit salad looks yummy. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. the fruit salad does look good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the way you've photographed something healthy and something yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, much healthier than my blueberry cobbler! LOL!! Your salad looks delicious. That cupcake doesn't look bad either! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cannot wait to see the kitchen, I know what you mean about the time hinges and handles takes to put on!!

    Lovely food photos no what I like the best...the salad :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gosh yes that fruit salad looks divine :)

    ReplyDelete

I am hoping that 'Anonymous' has stopped stalking me with his Spam now, but may have to put verification back on if it comes back.. I just can't buy any more over the counter drugs or Louis V handbags girls!! ;-)