Wednesday 17 July 2013

Back to blogging in earnest!

So I am trying to get back into a routine with this.. and here I am today. Col just got back from a three day trip and we had lovely supper with Ross & April..I love the summer salad and strawberry season, easy but oh so healthy feeling food.













The new room has been sanded (thanks to SiL Tom) and has the first wet paint after April & Ross came 'home from school '.. (they both work at a local Secondary). We spent a couple of hours masking it up on Monday and I got my camera out....




Lilly had her first school Disco (not really a disco Mum, more a lot of games in the yard!) so Lisa called by with Lyla and Annabelle. It's been a lovely summer, Lyla is talking loads and is always asking where is the cat; she has a love/ hate feeling about him, wants to find him but is dead scared of him then!

Lyla loves to eat, she grazes all day and is so lean.. she must use up all the energy learning..

.. and Annabelle has found her feet, she is making all the usual noises but it is sooo cute when she is 'ours', where did the last six months go?



No comments:

Post a Comment

I am hoping that 'Anonymous' has stopped stalking me with his Spam now, but may have to put verification back on if it comes back.. I just can't buy any more over the counter drugs or Louis V handbags girls!! ;-)