Saturday 13 April 2013

Land of the Living! Views..

Just saying Hi and yes I am in the land of the living! Just not blog land!

We have had family home for two weeks, the Easter break and a couple of nights away, plus my admin lady has been on long break so I have had to work too!

Love to all, I will be posting my challenge and a mega catch up tomorrow evening! Loves K x

In the meantime, whilst I have a moment here are some of my views to catch up...        
 

Annabelle April 3 months!


April Mount, still grey days here!

Uncle Ross & Lilly chillin' Easter Sunday after Roast!

3 comments:

  1. Welcome back to blogland and glad you are well and just busy with family life!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pictures. The baby is sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete

I am hoping that 'Anonymous' has stopped stalking me with his Spam now, but may have to put verification back on if it comes back.. I just can't buy any more over the counter drugs or Louis V handbags girls!! ;-)