Sunday 10 March 2013

Pizza travels and Views galore!


Happy Mother's Day from Zac x

Can't believe how the time has run away from me the last two weeks! I have been reading blogs from everyone quite a bit but not been able to comment much as on my phone and just so so busy..I feel like I have lots to tell, time to account for but not sure where to begin..so here's the highlights:

..25-27 Feb ..got caught up at work, ticked all the boxes for things I 'should have done',

..got the train to Southampton on 28th Feb, met Zac, had Pizza Express and a lovely hour with him..
 
.. met his flatmate, yapped for England, had Domino's pizza when Col got back from ferryport about 10pm (only one piece for me!)

..stayed in Winchester for a couple of nights, cute little hotel but the parking (for a long wheel base van) was a nightmare, we had to get special agreement with the Council Parking dept to be sure we didn't get a ticket, even in a coachpark!

..1st  March, Pizza Express for dinner and then out to see Al Murray with Zac & Sean, great seats in circle at the side.. Al is a brilliant clever guy and incredibly talented with an audience.. and the Winchester theatre is wonderful.

2/3 March we travelled home and had a pretty good night out in Torquay, plenty of wine and oh yes, a Prezzo pizza!!  (can you see a pattern here.. we are nothing if not predictable!)

This week.. back to the grindstone, well the office, plenty to do and great to have Col home for another couple of weeks before his next trip! 


Tuesday 5th :JB & I had a nice sortie to Truro after she secured herself a Foundation Diploma place for next year at a great little college called Tregye.  We shopped for her, we don't do it so much lately as she drives herself now.. oh and there were birthdays to think of:
In the evening we went to see Micky Flanagan, again a great comedian but for sure Al is King xx

Pop's first hold..

7 weeks

Wednesday 6th March.. Kate turned 16 years old and Lyla was 2!  We all got together and had takeaway here, a bit chaotic and a little sad as Kate and her first b/f are looking like they are splitting up... but hey, there are more fish just over the hill!! ;-)

She had lots of clothes for presents and when the weather improves she is having a camp out..




 
ahhhh I knew there was something else to tell.. the porch has gone! So my views from outside are very different! I am made up, we even went out to look at kitchens and lights this weekend.. more on that later! Happy bunny!
Here are some of my pictures from the last week, and my views..

March Sofa view on Mother's Day..why are the boys the ones sitting down?
We went to our Mum's today with Ross & JB, the weather was very wintery!

Sure fits this month's verse:

March brings breezes loud and shrill, stirs the dancing daffodil.

 
... and very lastly I have sinned in Lucky Snapping, the first time.... I did not post last week for Lynne's challenge..

 'look closely, the beautiful may be small...'  a little guy Jordan found on our holiday..the island is full of them, so cute!



8 comments:

  1. good to see you back with your catch up, lovely mothers day flowers and lots of great pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hardly surprising you haven't had chance to blog with everything that has gone on. Back to work for a rest I would say. Glad the porch is really under way now :) You definitely are the pizza queen of Cornwall - I know of no one else who eats so many lol. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ... mmm, I think it is down to Col & Zac, it's just an easy choice.. and to be fair I oly have a couple of pieces of Domino's! ;-)

      Delete
  3. Wow what a busy blog. It's just good to know
    That sometimes we are too busy to blog and I find I miss others lives because of this but hey presto back upto date. Love it x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pleased to see you back, yes I did miss you!!! I thought I had been left holding the baby with you, Anne and Jenny all busy LOL!!

    Great to read and catch up with all your news. Gosh Annabelle is growing :)

    I guess Zac is now home for Easter?

    I agree with Karen all those pizzas LOL!! and you look so thin too!!...just seen your reply!!

    Take care and look forward to seeing more photos of the alterations that have started soon xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent post, Kathi - magnificent photos!
    The flowers are amazingly beautiful!
    Congratulations for your suggestions - discoveries for the themes of Lynnе and Jennie!
    I loved the title too.
    What was in those pizzas?- Lynne has right - you look so thin!
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love you little photo. I could easily eat pizza several times a week, trouble is the waist line definitely wouldn't like it. I just about get away with one a week!!

    ReplyDelete

I am hoping that 'Anonymous' has stopped stalking me with his Spam now, but may have to put verification back on if it comes back.. I just can't buy any more over the counter drugs or Louis V handbags girls!! ;-)