Tuesday 8 January 2013

Where's the week going?

I can hardly remember yesterday and now Tuesday is almost done!

The weekend was nice and long feeling as I took quite a bit of Friday off to mind the girls while M&D went to the hospital. all's going well and this time next week we should have some news.. it is very odd to know the day the baby will arrive, unless of course it is a gymnast and going to surprise us all with a double somersault and a revert to natural birth!

Lyla has been over today, getting used to being away from Mum a bit, and everyone here loves her.  She is almost talking but quite shy at times and intruiged with the 'Cat'  If I am holding her and he walks by when we are outside her legs and hands tighten around me.. her protector I guess.

Jordan came home and took some pics of her, she laid on the floor and Lyla sat beside her, copying her leg movements and just hanging out with her... I only took these on my phone but like the movement in JB's wave and Lyla's legs!

Oh, and by the way, in case anyone was wondering Jordan has stopped blogging. She has had a lot on and didn't want to make it so intermittent, hopefully she will pick it up again once she has done these A's and she is on her life's journey! ;-)

I am quietly waiting for my 'Serendipity' moment as mentioned in Anne's challenge this week here .. it will catch me unawares I hope and I will grin!  Col is away with his Dad for a few days, work and some medical stuff., but last night he laughed out loud at me... I was just going to bed and said I had a sore throat..'that old fashioned kind of sore throat... the kind you used to have when you were at school', I said..
Frowning at me, he asked what on earth I meant.. 'well you know, swollen glands, a sore place in your neck, not your throat, like you were fighting something off ' I told him,

Omigod he said... only you could be so retro that you have an old-school sore throat..

Well, I knew what I meant...!

4 comments:

  1. Nice post and nice photos Kathi. I wish your moment will come soon ! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lyla is gorgeous and glad I now know where JB's blog has gone!! Tell her I am missing irt already but well done that A's need to be taken seriously xx
    I too am waiting for my Sernedipity moment too, wondered if a parcel arriving is? cos I was excited!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the photo of Lyla with the camera.
    I know what you mean about an old fashioned sore throat. Although for me it is one that stays a couple of days and then progresses to a cold. Nowadays things seem to come and go but not progress in a proper manner.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so love reading your blogs you are so blessed with your writing talent x
    Love and hugs
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete

I am hoping that 'Anonymous' has stopped stalking me with his Spam now, but may have to put verification back on if it comes back.. I just can't buy any more over the counter drugs or Louis V handbags girls!! ;-)