Wednesday 16 January 2013

Sky stories..

I am beginning to think we are all inspiring each other! Now I am taking pictures of lovely skies with a view to showing you guys.. and I always think of Anne and some of the ones she shares.. (Joy on the other hand will have almost constant blue skies out in Florida!).. maybe England should be billed not so much for its grim weather but it's great variety of skies!

Mackeral sky: not long wet, not long dry.

Annabelle's birth day : A new adventure.



Red Sky tonight..

All is well here in Nannie's Kingdom. I have been so lucky having JB, Kate and April around to help amuse the girls at different times of day... they each have their own forte.. JB getting jobs like bathing and getting to bed, April playing trains and kate doing girlie stuff.. each to their own! ;-)

Mum is doing well and should be home by now...I have told them to enjoy it as if it was their first and don't worry about having the other two back in a rush.. well before February I hope, but I am thinking it will help them if I get the school run and stuff done this week and then they can enjoy a first weekend together as a family with no deadlines and no need to get dressed! 

On the subject of getting dressed.. have your family moved from onesies to jama bottoms yet?  Almost all the kids put pyjama bottoms on as soon as they come in the door..but there is something very trendy about being real comfortable isn't there!

This afternoon Lilly and I have been shopping, oh I love new baby stuff and it's always special to buy something 'just for her', and I guess we will go visit tomorrow after school.... I remember when Lilly was born everybody visited so much that they used 200 teabags in a week.. and not enough people made it for themselves, ahhh such is life!
This is Lilly's picture of her, Mummy and Mummy holding the new baby..she likes to add plasticine to give it 3D effect I think!

And this is the kind of thing we have been doing at home.. playing with the tins from my cupboard. Kids are just a 12 hour demolition derby whilst they are awake, you just have to roll with it and tidy up once they go to bed!

I have pictures here somewhere of Jordan and Zac as toddlers in front of a cupboard, excpet they magaed to empty a container of dog food (dried I must admit!) all over the floor..

10 comments:

  1. With creative skills like that Lily is obviously building up to be a scrapper. I really like the idea of the plasticine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great sky photos, right up my street. So good to hear everything is going so well with the new arrival and the girls are happy. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, well done Lilly on the early mixed media scrapping :D Beautiful.

    Glad Nannie's kingdom is going well and love your thoughts on it all. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous skies, Kathy. Well done to Lilly ! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the sky photos. You are just having so much fun x

    ReplyDelete
  6. sounds like a great time had by all.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like you are busy! LOL I love the art work. Lilly is adorable. Isn't it funny how kids would rather play with things like your tins (we call them cans) instead of store bought toys. Mine were the same way when they were little. They loved to play with my pots and pans! The sky pictures are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow bet you are shattered but good to have JB and Kate around :)

    What a wonderful Mum to be prepared to keep the girls til Feb :) Bet you don't though!!

    Love the sky photos, Anne certainly made sure we look up at the sky every day!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, I think they will have the weekend at home but she is very sore and will need lots of help for the first few weeks.. So probably I will be on daytime help for while yet... Xx

      Delete
  9. Love the sky pics. Lily's picture is great very artistic .

    ReplyDelete

I am hoping that 'Anonymous' has stopped stalking me with his Spam now, but may have to put verification back on if it comes back.. I just can't buy any more over the counter drugs or Louis V handbags girls!! ;-)