Friday 21 December 2012

365/355 Something I Want..

Hard call this one as in essence I am a very lucky contented bunny.. yes, there are things I would like ..for Christmas..smelly stuff, a wallet and some jewelry.

.. but if I could have anything it would be an uneventful safe arrival of our new grandchild next month ..

..and then in a few years time the opportunity to take all the family back to our little jewel in the Maldives xx

I just saw a travel bucket list and flying over the islands was one of thirty things to do .. the only other one I have been to is Yala National Park in Sri Lanka but to be fair being with wild polar bears or a cable car over the poorest bits of Brazil are unlikely ever to be on my itinerary!

So .. as I said a happy contented bunny, the babes are asleep and even if they wake us up early it's a weekday and it won't feel too hard to get up ... The bigger girls are getting excited now .. awhhh .. we are all kids at heart xx

3 comments:

  1. Have a good one Kathi and hope you get the smellies and jewellery :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That photo sounds more than good to me too !xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I come, i'll be quiet and good? xxx

    ReplyDelete

I am hoping that 'Anonymous' has stopped stalking me with his Spam now, but may have to put verification back on if it comes back.. I just can't buy any more over the counter drugs or Louis V handbags girls!! ;-)