Monday 10 December 2012

365/345 That Tree!

Quickie this evening, nice lazy time getting to grips with Facebook for a bit.. JB made lasagne for tea and I had Lilly for couple of hours afte school..I really missed seeing her the last week or so..she is such a star. 

We had a conversation about whether I was part of her family or not and I let myself get into immediate and extended, so if she soaked all that up she will be dumbfounding the staff at school again this week!

Too much nice food about, all that mulled wine tea, spiced berry punch and Jordan's buns.. Well, once they are eaten we can resume sensible eating.. About 3rd January I think!

The tree looks much the same but the back hedge is very wintery, I don't like it when you can see through to the road.   Ross has made the cabin look festive with lights outside.. Sweetheart x

5 comments:

  1. That's a lovely view Kathi ! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. very festive with the lights x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your thought on eating til 3rd Jan!!! I am still having to be careful :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Quickly - but with good mood! This is your post today.
    Wonderful place - the decoration is very beautiful. And the tree - without it nothing would be the same.
    Yes, the holidays bring a few pounds to our European figure!
    You're right - we need to be careful.
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, the cabin looks lovely.

    I know I had salad the last two days, although I made mincemeat today and could have taken a spoon to it :)

    I haven't forgotten the brioche recipe, I am making it at the weekend so I will send it when I do it. xxx

    ReplyDelete

I am hoping that 'Anonymous' has stopped stalking me with his Spam now, but may have to put verification back on if it comes back.. I just can't buy any more over the counter drugs or Louis V handbags girls!! ;-)