Sunday 9 December 2012

365/344 Lights

Well it's another catch up day today. Col is away for the week from tomorrow on a huge round the country trip, here to Reading, Newcastle and all places in between! Before he goes we are filming four new product videos, he will surely be tongue tied by the end.  I try not to smile when he is doing it but it is kind of surreal watching him talk through the products to an imaginary customer!
The drum trolley we have demo-ed so many times at trade shows and discussed on the phone, we both just get a dry mouth and feel like we spitting feathers as the description comes out!

Well it was a rock'n'roll Saturday night in these parts ...I did the ironing! Thanks Anne for the advice, I should get more non-iron stuff. I do wash and dry in my office kitchen so 50% is folded when warm but Col and Ross notch up a good few shirts between them in a week.. and there are about 6 of us washing and bed changing so it is a bit of a task!  Also it's hard for others to sort it as I am the font of all knowledge when it comes to who wears what underwear!

Lights.. awhh we like lights! There have been white fairy lights on our kitchen ceiling since our party in May!  Add to that our little red garland across the breakfast bar and then a new little battery set amongst the nativity in the sitting room.. plus the net behind the dresser which is a fixture now to save the pre-Xmas frenzy!















Yes I am becoming quite a laid back thing these recent years, well it's all too much hassle to be bothered too much about what happens in a day, just try our best and relax , eat drink and smile more!  Mind you having a bunch of more grown up kids certainly heps as they all do their bit. haha April is ironing Ross' shirts as I blog! ;-)

I'm not sure if anyone is a Mr Bean fan but we always laugh about his Christmas episode where he had the dinosaur leaning in on the nativity scene.. Jordan has a few nice nativities and this year I made sure one of the meerkats (Bader) and the old standard diver were watching over Mr Bean style..




...and finally if anyone should venture to these parts this is the display which is situated just outside our front garden at the entrance to the village..

4 comments:

  1. What a lovely sign.

    I would like our fairy lights to stay up in our kitchen too.

    Good for you letting it happen, there is too much pressure on the day. I now try and enjoy the whole season and not worry too much about the big day.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. great bright sign...well done on getting the help with the ironing too...I think I will have some to do tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great sign and I will have some ironing to do this week, not much in winter thank goodness!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty sign. Initially it reminded of the Xmas lights at the Mouse hole !

    ReplyDelete

I am hoping that 'Anonymous' has stopped stalking me with his Spam now, but may have to put verification back on if it comes back.. I just can't buy any more over the counter drugs or Louis V handbags girls!! ;-)