Saturday 8 December 2012

365/342-3 Comfort-mundane

Not two words you see together very often, though maybe some people get comfort from the repetitive mundane things in life.. ummm.

I have been uploading my phone pics to Google+ in an attempt to stop loading onto Picasa and using up my allocated space, I can't really work it out as I have deleted stuff off Picasa Webalbums but do not seem to see the new space.. oh well G+ it is.. hope not too many people are looking as some of the pics are pretty./..err...mundane?!

Comfort food.. certainly these Chelsea buns are on my list.. a little something Jordan rustled up last night.. before her second baking day today.. this girl has potential!


Mundane.. nothing more ordinary or boring than two boxes of ironing on a saturday noght.. well I know how to live! (to be fair I had a great day at Just Scrapbooking, a small posse but lovely relaxing times and April came too and we resolved to 'do more'.

6 comments:

  1. I know what you mean about picassa and blogger....I couldnt get it to delete photos thats why after Jens help I moved over to using flickr for photo uploading. Hope you manage to wade through the ironing...maybe have a bun half way through :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I upload from my picasa on my computer, never go to picasa web!

    Well done JB they look fantastic xxxx

    hate ironing a very mundane job!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh, ironing.

    Those buns look amazing, I have just tried a recipe for a brioche type christmas bun, do you think she would like me to send it to her?

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. These Chelsea buns just look amazing. Girl, you need to start buying clothes that 1. either don't need ironing or 2. still look good when not ironed, lol. xxx

    ReplyDelete

I am hoping that 'Anonymous' has stopped stalking me with his Spam now, but may have to put verification back on if it comes back.. I just can't buy any more over the counter drugs or Louis V handbags girls!! ;-)