Tuesday 4 December 2012

365/338-9 Curved-couple

Well this is the most curved thing I saw yesterday.. the dash of my car.. almost poetically curved!

Today has been so so busy. We are hoping to build a new unit to rehouse our manufacturing and Col wanted us to see a new building a friend has built.. it is huge and we were suitably impressed. Now to sort some funding.. and that's the hard part, getting money back from Europe which we pay them every day but can only get back once we have employed God knows how many consultants to show us how... bring on the UKIP vote we say!

This evening is the eve of Jordan's birthday and she was out at her baking evening class so we set to and decorated the house for Christmas. Ross was at football and he got in just as April and I needed the tree (it's an artificial one so we can have a tree for three weeks before the 'real tree' (holly) gets cut a day or two before Christmas (that's become Zac's job since Col's back was bad .. and he's not sure how it happened, but maybe next year when he is sunning himself in the Pacific or somewhere he will miss it?? maybe Zac?)


Great couple.. x

We gave JB her presents as it will (as usual ) be busy at 8am, she had some lovely 'to keep ' things, a bracelet, starfish ear rings and some retro cushions.. oh and art and cook books of course!

Kate was funny as ever, reminiscing about being  Scrooge in the junior school play 5 years ago this week (when Lisa first told me she was having Lilly... ahh how time passes and children become so much part of the family!).. I have (hard to upload but I am trying!) pictures Kate pretending to be Scrooge as she put the balls on the tree.. she asked me to do the lametta as she says I have the degree for doing that (a tribute to the control freak I used to be!)

Quote of the day goes to April.. 'yeah I was a sheep in the school play.. I was also Mary's understudy.. but she always &*^%$*&! turned up..'

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful couple indeed. All your kids are so good looking ! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laughed at the post today Kathi, kids are funny aren't they.

    Good luck with the factory and dealing with Europe without going insane, maybe you have already, I shouldn't be surprised. xxx

    Happy Birthday Jordan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great couple xx Belated happy Birthday JBxxxx
    2 trees for 1 Christmas!! Hope Zac gets it in time :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lynne.. I deleted the repeated comment and now it looks like I have censored you! Blogger eh!? xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful couple!
    Happy Birthday Jordan!
    ***
    Dear KathiJo,
    I apologize - I saw on 12.01. your comment in
    Pay It Forward! / http://borqna-venkova.blogspot.com/2012/01/pay-it-forward-2012.html/
    I was very glad - If you want to get card made ​​by me -
    please leave an address where I can send it.
    ***

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely photo, happy belated birthday JB.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Belated birthday to JB, glad to see you are getting ready for Christmas, I'm still in the thinking stages!!!! :( xx

    ReplyDelete

I am hoping that 'Anonymous' has stopped stalking me with his Spam now, but may have to put verification back on if it comes back.. I just can't buy any more over the counter drugs or Louis V handbags girls!! ;-)