Tuesday 27 November 2012

365/332 Worn

You're going to like this tenuous link..my Col is an avid hater of those reality type shows which make people eat bugs and stuff. ..so, often if Kate (and I) find ourselves vegging out in front of IACGMOOH he leaves to go do jobs, bath or watch something he likes better in our bedroom.

But we have worn him down...so much so he even knows the format of evictions and (non-beastly) challenges and tomight turned UP the volume so he didn't miss something!

Result!  Great family fun all round. Xxx


7 comments:

  1. Hmm, think I would still be walking out of the room, with Colin here, hate them. lol xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. no i dont like this one either...cant watch them eating bugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reality shows are not my stuff, even can say I can't stand them, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I normally hate reality shows, but I'm A Celeb has all three of us hooked every year. It's a pre-Christams tradition now. Every night we have a 50p sweepstake on who will be kicked out. No-one won for a few nights, and Helen leaving on Monday netted me £7.50!! result. Sorry I've not been commenting lately on your posts - had some severe pic issues and haven't been posting myself! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm afraid I don't watch Reality shows either, but it is good you are watching as a family.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anything that draws a family together is great in my book. I have watched some of the series but not this one although the girls at work have kept me in the loop a bit. I cannot stand snakes at all so it is a bit of a trial for me so I tend to avoid it for that reason, but I lurrve Ant & Dec! xxx

    ReplyDelete

I am hoping that 'Anonymous' has stopped stalking me with his Spam now, but may have to put verification back on if it comes back.. I just can't buy any more over the counter drugs or Louis V handbags girls!! ;-)