Tuesday 9 October 2012

365/283 Sky

I think most of the south of English is sporting the same grey murky sky today and lucky old noth and east have that high pressure we all desire.. well, without the chill of course!

I was pondering how to ring the changes when I saw this set of pictures ..
and it looks like I can link into them..there is a decent and varied range of skies in almost every image.. love that sunset as usual!


You couldn't get much further away could you, but worth remembering the people who are a long way from home on days like this..xx

So I can grab a thumbnail for the ink this is a sky layout I did of a pic Uncle Bill took in Alexandria, Washington in 2009.

7 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful sky on your LO. I love the flower as a clock. Super idea !
    You are right, It's pretty bad all around the South. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Kathy, you're very creative.
    Great design! Greetings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photo and love your ribbon it's so delicate.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great sky and layout. Looks like up north :) we had a lot nicer sky then you all down south...I wont be too proud though...I am sure we will have the dull tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes it has been grey every where in the south :(
    love the photo on the LO

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful layout of a beautiful sky :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Baguly 10What a lovely layout. I can't say which part I like the most

    ReplyDelete

I am hoping that 'Anonymous' has stopped stalking me with his Spam now, but may have to put verification back on if it comes back.. I just can't buy any more over the counter drugs or Louis V handbags girls!! ;-)