Monday 1 October 2012

365/275 Wall.

Quick one tonight.. I have hit that physical and mental wall a few times today and it's only Monday. I had a severe weary on this afternoon so we went to Marazion for a walk after work to blow the cobwebs away, worked too, I even cooked proper tea when I got in!

I browsed my photos and thought about including several wall pictures, one from Arras cemetery in France, with the war Memorials as this is a reflective time of year I think for everyone... then I spotted this card, it is on my scraproom wall and reminds me of a time when we had a houseful of teens.. life is easier now, but it is always good to remember, and to remind them too.. but not so much that I would put this where they saw it all the time, I am too nice!

As I am here writing this whilst my wonderful man is on the late night teen taxi run (there, I schmoosed him for being so kind!) I also found this picture of two of the best wall views we know.. the infinity pool and the breakwaters at Kuramathi.. last December.. awhhh, time for a holiday? I know Col really needs a break... nah, that kitchen is going to get built this year and no mistake!


5 comments:

  1. love the photos, the holiday sounds very tempting looking at that water- but the kitchen would last longer :) Love the teenager poster.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos Kathi. You sound like you surely need a break, I think we need to take care of ourselves first so if it were me : the kitchen would wait.
    Love the teenager poster. Any chance to have a front view? xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. No I think the kitchen should be done too :)xxx
    The poster is fantastic and I love the words..I wouldn't be so kind, would have had it in the hall! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I had seen that picture when my children were teenagers. I would have had it in full view.
    You wall pictures are beautiful. You'll have to keep looking at them while your kitchen is being done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the teenager poster! Can I use it?
    Lovely photos Kathi! BRAVO!!!

    ReplyDelete

I am hoping that 'Anonymous' has stopped stalking me with his Spam now, but may have to put verification back on if it comes back.. I just can't buy any more over the counter drugs or Louis V handbags girls!! ;-)