Wednesday 19 September 2012

365/262-3 Bug...Negative space

 Slightly different angle today (and yesterday). I wasn't able to find a true bug picture and Jb has been about all day but out now, so I missed the chance to grab one of her bee pics from her macro flower photography... so I thought of hermit crabs on holiday or .. ahh yes, this.. one of JB's innovative little pics.. Love Bug..>>>

Didn't you just love LoveHearts!

And Refreshers.. oh and sherbert lemons, pineapple chunks and pear drops!

JB is putting some of her designed sunglasses in a craft fair over the weekend and has spent a lot of today prepping.. lovely boxes, tags, business cards. She is running a little competition to win a pair, so if ou are on Fbk and would like to enter or have a look, she would appreciate it..
http://t.co/ldbrJRYl WWe could surprise her if you pass it on and lots of people she doesn't know vote and enter!

Her lovely boyfriend has spent the day here too, getting his photos made into cards and postcards, it was like a little craft industry, the kitchen full of photos, the new Crop-a-dile getting an outing and JB baking to complete the rustic picture!

I fell in love with a number of his pictures and he gave me this one in A4, I'm not sure just what to do with it, scrap it in a simple layout, or just frame it..

.. and it's no coincidence there is some negative space there I think (as Jo so kindly defined early today) .. is it? the sky? or do the clouds make it not count?... not that there is much negative about the picture at all...  I just love the balance of it, reminds me of the Scilly Isles..

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful photo- I love the Scilly Isles too.

    I will go and look at the sunglasses- good luck to her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the entrepreneurship (is that a word?). Beautiful photo, I love the curve on it. XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic photo, so beautiful there ! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Done on FB :)
    Lovely photo, never been to the Scilly Isles :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. sounds like a great day, wishing them lots of luck. I love the photo too, its beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just popped back to say thank you for the lovely comments and it prompted me to go back and look through my posts and it was a nice time to see the good and bad. I agree it is totally therapeutic. I feel so much better when I have made something and scrapbooking talks about feelings as well as things and so yes, good cheap therapy. Before scrapbooking I would have trapped feelings down for years :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing clouds and I love your interpretation of bug.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely photo, and love hearts I so love them - still. xx Will do fb when I can access it. It isn't letting me in at the mo:(

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations for this wonderful post! Great heart, great place! And those glasses are amazing! Unfortunately I have no account there, and I can not vote. But I would recommend it.
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete

I am hoping that 'Anonymous' has stopped stalking me with his Spam now, but may have to put verification back on if it comes back.. I just can't buy any more over the counter drugs or Louis V handbags girls!! ;-)