Sunday 16 September 2012

365/260 Leaves.

Really another pretty unremarkable Sunday, but it is the day of rest isn't it and time to get ready for the new week. Last night Zac showed us a film about various conspiracy theories, looking at the origin of religions , the 9/11 events and the activities of international banks. It was an odd film, quite surreal in parts but very clever and thought provoking, though if you took it all too seriously it would make life hard to tolerate...has anyone else come across it?.. it was called Zeitgist and was released in 2007.

I tried to get some scrapbooking done this teatime, with some of the dolphin images, in black and white and using some of the new papers I had for my birthday but it took me half an hour to tidy the room to a scrapable state, then I found not much inspiration.. so it is on my desk for popping in and thinking about over the week, just like when you have a jogsaw which needs a fresh eye and gets left on the table overnight... my mum used to stay up late but always left me the last few pieces, she was so generous that way.. xx

I just had a great sirprise, Col's Uncle Bill left me a message on Google+ and he has seen my dolphin pics Zac uploaded fromPicasa last week. We also heard from his daughter Michele today, she is Colin's first cousin but they have only met a few times, and only twice in the last twenty years.. she has just had twins and we would so love to visit.... maybe we could fly over and get one of Zac's clever cruises back from New York.. who knows..

We had everyone's favourite.. tuna.. for tea.. and everyone has different things with it.. potatoes / veg but I always have salad and rice.. oh and lime pickle.. yummmm..this is a leafy salad, not today's but hey who's counting!!

Zac made me smile today, we were talking about him cooking whenhe goes back to Maritime College for nine months, he laughed, suggesting he blog his culinary habits whilst away so I know he is eating well.. I so wish he would, and Ross also said he wishes he could blog a picture a day.. wouldn't it be great to get them blogging too.. after all they are kids of the Facebook age and should be much faster at it than us!!

4 comments:

  1. Looks delicious.

    I haven't seen your dolphin photos- must try to catch up on the blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your salad, looks really good.
    I am a "fanatic" of conspiracy theories and I read a couple of books from David Ickes. Ever heard about the reptilian theory? Quite though provoking too to say the least. Never heard about Zeitgeist though. Surely will have a look. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely salad, hope the kids catch the blogging bug and would be a great way for you to 'see' what they are up to. Good luck with your scrapping this week. My desk is nearly tidy after the crafting party things have been sorted away...so you never know I might get to do one layout this month too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh that salad looks delicious :)

    Interesting. They don't really like to blog. I often think that fb is easy that way, short comments and updates (what do I know?) rather than a longer post, but maybe they will grow into it. I like that blogs are personal, but it would probably be one more thing to bully about. There is enough trouble about the timeline photo. From what I understand...I only go on there rarely.

    I love a good conspiracy theory, but i'm not sure they are much more than that. However I am prepared to be wrong :D

    ReplyDelete

I am hoping that 'Anonymous' has stopped stalking me with his Spam now, but may have to put verification back on if it comes back.. I just can't buy any more over the counter drugs or Louis V handbags girls!! ;-)