Thursday 6 September 2012

365/250 Colour

Quickie really, just in from being outside all evening.. kids over whilst M&D went for the scan.. wow! aren't they just so clear now, even see the eyes.. but we're waiting til 'the day' to know what sex the baby will be!...


ahh, the colour these girls have brought into our lives.. awhhh...



Ross was home early, it's so nice having him 'back' after six or ten weeks of late, very late nights and sleeping in til 1pm, the effects of bar work certainly are anti-social at home!
We tease him about the colour of these very 70's style shorts.. such a slave to surf fashion, but we love him! xx


... then barbecue again and Col lit the fire burner.

(liking the new little Lumix point and press camera..beats a phone and tablet most days really!)


I snuck out to collect Kate and the sunset towards Land's End was glorious.. boating tomorrow we hope.. this is our summer / our vacation, or is that staycation!!

 

 But, me not being a big flower photographer, I do love these fuschias.. ahh the colour nature offers!

5 comments:

  1. Wow, so, so colourful :)

    Sunset is sublime, makes me look forward to your boating. We are hoping to juggle a few things to get a full beach day on saturday.

    I love the one of Ross, so love the shorts :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. great photos, good to have had the scan...I couldnt wait until d day, I had to know the sex as soon as I could :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos and what a Sunset !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very colourful set of photos and looking really good. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely take on the prompt. Plenty of colour in your photos.

    ReplyDelete

I am hoping that 'Anonymous' has stopped stalking me with his Spam now, but may have to put verification back on if it comes back.. I just can't buy any more over the counter drugs or Louis V handbags girls!! ;-)