Wednesday 5 September 2012

365/249 Something you Wear..

.. skinny jeans, leggings, flip flops, boots, vests, tee shirts, it's all a variation on a theme depending on the season.. but these heart ear rings from St Justin are a real stalwart for every day.. Col bought me a pair one Christmas and I lost one the first day, my scarf pushed it out of my ear!  So I bought another pair and luckily when I lost one the next time I still had a pair, one facing each way!

I must say thank you to everyone for being so nice about Zac being home, and wishing him a good birthday. I think he's had a good day, a solid sleep and then Col and I finished work early and Lisa and Co came by just as Ross got in from work, so we had a family barbecue...plenty of banter and catching up, just what we all like!  

This evening a few of us were chatting about how on your kids' birthdays Mum's reminisce about the day they were born.. I was telling them about when we had Zac, Col interrupted and told them that it wasn't actually 'that simple'.. funny how Mum's forget the bad bits, maybe it's how the species survives!!  I know for sure I would rather have them than stand by helpless whilst your kids have to do it..

So, I thought you'd be disappointed if I didn't show you a shot or two of Zac...and since JB is so quietly glad he is home to hang out with I have one of her too.. she is liking her glasses again this week and having finished work in the kitchens she can wear her wrist bands and stuff again.. the black one is Blink182 band from the Eden Sessions I think.

This is Zac, probably at his comfiest at home, at 'Jodrell Bank'.. oh that's what I call his desk set-up, all TV, screens and PCs and now a tablet and his X-box.  we bought him a great life jacket for his birthday, for sailing and even work if he wants. Col just loves state-of-the-art kit so it was nice to give for him too.

And a photo he got whilst on the Bridge in his whites.. need I say more.. that's something he wears!






7 comments:

  1. Oh doesn't he look smart :D

    Glad you have him home safe and sound. Does sound like a nice evening too. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad Zac had a great homecoming reception and special day. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. great photos, a very smart Zac in his whites and lovely ear rings.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved seeing pictures of Zac and it sounds as if you had a great evening too.
    Well done still having a pair of earrings I have a load of single ones over the years, keep them incase the other one turns up!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He looks like his Dad doesn't he?! Good to hear all is well. I love your heart earrings - I have always wanted a pair of silver classy earrings to wear all the time. I have leaned towards hoops but over the years have been too much of a tightarse to fork out for a decent pair ha ha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for Zac pictures. We are kind of all family members now, it's nice to see the others ! xx
    PS: Love your earrings.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely photos. You've got a lovely family there. Thank them for letting you take the photos for us.

    ReplyDelete

I am hoping that 'Anonymous' has stopped stalking me with his Spam now, but may have to put verification back on if it comes back.. I just can't buy any more over the counter drugs or Louis V handbags girls!! ;-)