Sunday 2 September 2012

365/246 Ribbons

Quiet Sunday, we went out to buy a new oven, replaced a wall mounted one with another the same size, just newer and nicer.. the old one is close to croaking, the fan is very laboured and so we bought one to avoid a major crisis one day in the middle of a meal!  

It does commit us to a wall mounted one in the next kitchen but that's a while yet!  Colin teased me that we will get the extension done, but he knows to talk about it with me a bit every now & then so I am kept happy!  But we also looked at kitchens and tiles, so that was more than a pacifier...wasn't it?

These are some of my ribbons.. I have a couple of boxes of them, one is a Sanctuary Spa gift box and I love the box too!!  The featured ribbon is from a pair of Next jeans, waiting for the right layout to use those words!!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful collection! Bravo for the great photo!
    /What will you do old oven? Today I have a birthday, and my oven is very capricious. Can I get your old? Just kidding - of course!/
    Thank you for your kind comments!

    ReplyDelete

I am hoping that 'Anonymous' has stopped stalking me with his Spam now, but may have to put verification back on if it comes back.. I just can't buy any more over the counter drugs or Louis V handbags girls!! ;-)