Thursday 30 August 2012

365/243 Thriving.

 Yesterday evening I had a couple of hours productive scrapping. 

Zac is home next week and I am hoping to get up to date on his midi sized album for when he gets back.. I also wanted to enter a 'sports' challenge on Happy Scrappers' but sadly had trouble transferring images and ended up missing the chance to enter.. ah well, it was only just 'sporty' anyways.. a few nice shots of him during his time off in May, paddle boarding and sailing.


Must try harder with the Happy Scrappers challenge, it is no pressure, one layout a month and an easy prompt.. maybe it's the pressure which is lacking.. you know the cameraderie we seem to feel on the 365 challenge which makes us all want to do it for the team!








I was laughing at myself for not having all the letters I wanted.. I used the surround instead of the letters as there were more of these to suit!




Mmm, busy day today, more customers here but it all went well and I thought Col and I should get out for an hour after work.... we headed to a local pub but it was real busy so we ordered Indian take-away .... and waited the same hour we expected to wait at the pub.. oh well..home to eat it and then get some blogging updated..

and here we are.. have just been upstairs trying to view the back of my back tooth which feels like a piece has fallen off it.. urghh, hate anything to do with teeth. or to the point dentists!  So imagine me, a small, say 2inch circular mirror in mouth trying to view very back back tooth in larger mirror.. and get the light to shine.. and watch it all with glasses perched on nose.. a sure sign I am not too far from ... well being old!!
Yeah, everyone keeps telling me that I keep stopping mid-flow on a story or sentence .. and then never finish it.. but I say it's not my age it's just.........

....... oh, I forget now!  ;-)

6 comments:

  1. I love your layouts Kathi-Jo, very beautiful.Sometimes the surround of the letters looks even better than the letters themselves. I think it's just perfect on what you did. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous layouts Kathi. You getting old ....never not with those lively grandchildren and anyway you are as young as you feel. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. great layout, I too was hoping to to the happy scrappers challenge but it just didnt happen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the scrapping, seem to have lost my mojo for all this summer!!
    Made me laugh the picture you set for looking at your back teeth!!
    I feel old daily :( sad ain't it!!!!!!

    Thank you for your comments, yes I am back!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Greetings!
    / I want to do the same with my pictures. /
    Wish you many sunny days in September.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You won't be old for a very long long time Kathi :)

    I love the layouts, they are stunning, and yes you are right about the challenge. That is how I get so many done as I joined a points collecting team on UKS and we do try and get to a certain level each month.

    Not long until Zac now :) Oh and I rudely kept forgetting to answer your question about a Cornwall trip. I forgot about the family BBQ and Louis' birthday coming on top of my starting part-time. I am also planning on staying close to home for a few weeks now. However I did think if Eden are having an ice rink this year we would head down towards the end of the year. xxx

    ReplyDelete

I am hoping that 'Anonymous' has stopped stalking me with his Spam now, but may have to put verification back on if it comes back.. I just can't buy any more over the counter drugs or Louis V handbags girls!! ;-)