Wednesday 29 August 2012

365/242 Slow.



Writing after the event there wasn't much 'slow' about this day but sure have few fun photos with a tenuos link or two!  I worked the morning and then had Lilly for the afternoon, did a few errands ... well I got ourselves a spare booster seat so we can do pick-ups at the drop of a hta.. then we went to have a look at cookers.. ours is dying slowly and I think I'll have to replace it before we replace the kitchen itself... Lilly had fun pushing all the buttons and before that she was riding a little bike around Halfords!! She left a pen behind and we had to go back and find it.. secreted in a shopper bag on the front of the bike.. she had really settled in!!

Then we went to Pets at Home, bought some live crickets for Kate's b/f's lizard! ... yes, live crickets.. the lady on the checkout said she used to cringe about them but now she feels sorry watching them have a drink or bathe in the water just to be eaten the next moment by a lizard!



Lilly was oblivious, just loved playing 'house' in the chicken and dog sheds!

Needless to say it was slow progress around the shops, but it was cool and what my kids used to enjoy with Col's mum ..

1 comment:

  1. looks like she had a great time, good luck in finding a new cooker.

    ReplyDelete

I am hoping that 'Anonymous' has stopped stalking me with his Spam now, but may have to put verification back on if it comes back.. I just can't buy any more over the counter drugs or Louis V handbags girls!! ;-)