Sunday 26 August 2012

365/239 Edible.

...at first I was unsure where I would go with this, but our friendly neighbourhood wild rabbit is sticking it out in our front garden and he came to mind... all those edible dandelions and other juicy treats for him..

We are waiting on some new belts for the mower so the grass is up to his ears, probably just how he likes it!  We still haven't worked out whether the cat is just tolerating his presence in the front garden, or whether he is toobig for Joey to consider eating him... you see, all things in the food chain are edible to something or other!!!

5 comments:

  1. Great take on the prompt Kathijoe.
    We had rabbits in our allotment when we had one and if we could have caught one it would have been edible. It cost us a fortune and a lot of energy to put chicken wire round the allotment both above and below ground to stop them getting in. We didn't have many veg that year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely small animal. I would love a rabbit, don't know what the girls would say, though !

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my goodness, I had to laugh as to me it was the rabbit who was edible!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great idea...I too was thinking you were going to say the rabbit being edible, I know some people eat them...but not for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, I thought you were going somewhere with a one-pot tale there! xxx

    ReplyDelete

I am hoping that 'Anonymous' has stopped stalking me with his Spam now, but may have to put verification back on if it comes back.. I just can't buy any more over the counter drugs or Louis V handbags girls!! ;-)