Thursday 23 August 2012

365/236 Irregular.

Thanks for all your nice comments.. it is lovely to have children about and I do love small babies especially!  

It was an odd day, we didn't set an alarm as Col was so tired from the driving to Reading and back yesterday so we woke at 9.15am, wierd start to a work day. Then 4 of the guys were off and the phones were silent til 11am... oh the double joys of an impending Bank Holiday weekend...

So I snuck out to do some errands and Lilly hung out with me this afternoon, we went to town and had an ice cream, met Ross by chance and also got home in time to see JB decorating some lovely cupcakes for our design guy Ben and Kerry who get married this weekend..







JB had made some random irregular chocolate shapes to go on her very regular box of cupcakes, coffee and chocolate!  We ate from a bowl of irregularly arranged choc and yoghurt raisins... and how irregular does Lilly look with her 'I dressed myself' combination of skirt and top!


4 comments:

  1. I love the irregular dressing- evie is a little similar today :) The cupcakes look lovely, well done to JB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these cupcakes.
    Lily does look sweet. I don't know if I have any fashion sense now, but when I was small I loved dressing up with spots and chevrons and lines all together !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the look of your cupcakes.

    ReplyDelete

I am hoping that 'Anonymous' has stopped stalking me with his Spam now, but may have to put verification back on if it comes back.. I just can't buy any more over the counter drugs or Louis V handbags girls!! ;-)