Sunday 19 August 2012

365/232 Square

.. quickie tonight.. we have been out in the boat for a few hours and saved the weekend from being dull beyond compare!!  It was fine and sunny but a decent ground sea so when we came in with the inflatable it was a jump off the bow job!.. Col said Iwas almost athletic.. not a descriptive term I am used to, even with almost in front!!

And I cooked roast for seven of us.. first big meal for about two months, ahhh will have few more when Zac is back for three weeks from 4 Sept..

My world appears to be very circular and rectangular, couldn't find much square.. so here is the tile from around my fireplace..

I am just going to watch 'The Last Weekend' , hoping it's good as I have the title of the book on a small piece of paper in my purse as I read a review of it once and thought it may be worth a read.. strangely enough I looked it up last week and now it's on TV!

3 comments:

  1. not long now until zac is home. Love the square you have chosen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant news about Zac, not long at all now :)

    Yes, the tile is lovely. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful tile. Looks like a chess game board

    ReplyDelete

I am hoping that 'Anonymous' has stopped stalking me with his Spam now, but may have to put verification back on if it comes back.. I just can't buy any more over the counter drugs or Louis V handbags girls!! ;-)