Thursday 16 August 2012

365/228-9 Unity / Teamwork

I suffer from martyr syndrome to some extent... I moan like hell about not getting help to do things but then I am often happier doing the job myself and absolutely hate watching someone else do chores while I don't.  

But a day or two ago I came in at lunchtime, the girls were both out, having had their shower and associated titivating, gone off for their day doing something they were looking forward to.. (mind you I guess that's what holidays are for aren't they..?!) Ross and his g/f had ironed clothes and headed off for a day out on their work day off..

(hope you are picturing the scene..)

..the iron was on the side, the sink had dishes in ... and sacriledge, the dishwasher from the night before was Full of Clean Dishes... it's not the first time.. and it IS a pet hate of mine.. so I wrote this...well my tongue was in cheek and I did smile at it, but all I was hoping for was some Unity & Teamwork about the place... ahah tenuous links or what!!

Needless to say I am not sure any of them have done dishes yet, but my chest feels lighter .. ;-)  Soft touch or what!... x

5 comments:

  1. Good to see you back on time today, that has cheered me up :) It has also inspired me to actually do mine tonight!

    I love the board, great idea.....hope it works. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. From time to time a good complain clears the mind and refreshes others' memory ! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny I should read this having just come down to go to work to find the dish washer didn't even get turned on last night (I was out) couldn't see my worktop - yet again etc etc you know it!!! 4/5 live here and only 1 trying to keep it livable. Thanks for the op to moan :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. i can understand it would get to you every now and again, hope they took notice of the sign and you get a little help :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That really used to get to me when the kids were home. I love your notice board. I'm going to look for one

    ReplyDelete

I am hoping that 'Anonymous' has stopped stalking me with his Spam now, but may have to put verification back on if it comes back.. I just can't buy any more over the counter drugs or Louis V handbags girls!! ;-)