Sunday 5 August 2012

365/218 Happiness.

....is looking back several times today on the scrapbooking day I had yesterday.  Linda made a spectacular pop-up layout but I was a little short on a project which is heavy on the photos, so I went for catch up and just enjoyed playing with papers and catching up on the chat.


Funny really, the layout is of some pictures taken by JB with her super fast camera at Ross' birthday last year.. except he's not in them!  I loved the series with Lilly telling some convoluted story or other (mmm, wonder where she gets that from..I even noticed my brother does the same.. and my auntie used to as well..!) and her Mum looking on so proud, then big cuddles.  And just to prove Lyla existed too, at that point very much in awe of and in the shadow of her big sis, a lovely shot with Auntie Kate.  Amazing how they all grow in personality and style in a year!








I found some fairytale themed adhesive ribbon at Crafty Corner in Penzance and it suited lovely.
I felt I was being a little lazy so I stamped my Queen of Hearts e-bay buy (I thought it was going to be huge.. Read the blurb Kathi!!), added some music, nice Tim Holtz paper cuttings and some Prima flowers I had stowed away. I showed Lilly and she was dead set on having the blingy bits for herself last night but I won!


PS. and as for today.. lunch out with my man no tea to cook, some blogging, a doze on the sofa and Andy Murray's triumph.. what more could we ask for?

5 comments:

  1. Love the scrapping and noticed that tape :) What a beautiful family you have Kathi and they all seem so happy :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a lovely day. It does sound as though you have a great family.

    I love the layouts- I'm still hoping for some inspiration to strike.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a lovely day you had and yesterday with your scrapping. The layouts are great and I love the ribbon and stamp.

    ReplyDelete

I am hoping that 'Anonymous' has stopped stalking me with his Spam now, but may have to put verification back on if it comes back.. I just can't buy any more over the counter drugs or Louis V handbags girls!! ;-)